an aluminium extrusion company that creates a platform for those who would like to integrate production with global standards.
The selection of raw materials is the key to producing quality products we use aluminum alloY 6061 and 6063 Japanese standard (JIS H4001 Version 2006) by Tharathong Metal Co., Ltd. has passed the quality system certification ISo 9001: 2008 as well. standard TIS. 284-2530
Aluminum is a soft, silvery white metal. It is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. Aluminium Bauxite is found in combination with oxygen and other elements, and converted into metal. In the commercial and industrial term "aluminum" is usually understood to mean alloys. Aluminum rather than pure metal.
Addition of alloying elements to modify the properties and characteristics of aluminum. Such as conductivity Thermal conductivity, mechanical properties, capable of forming a strong and resistant to corrosion. Affected by combining elements mixed with aluminum, all the ingredients are in aluminum.
Aluminum is unique. Recyclable and can be recycled forever. That makes aluminum friendly. environment Industrial aluminum encompasses the following: ability, casting, extrusion, foil, sheet, refined, sheets, scrap and smelting business cycle and innovation activities of each group to influence other groups in terms of cost and availability. Material Penn Aluminum involved in aluminum extrusions.
Design principles and features aluminum are as follows:.
- Lightweight - approximately one-third of copper or steel.
- Toughness - high tensile strength of 90,000 PSI - neighboring steel.
- Efficiency - the ratio of strength to weight.
- Corrosion resistant - does not rust.
- Flexible - can be collapsed by the time pressure. And springs back to the same.
- Non-toxic - easy to clean and do not absorb bacteria.
- Light - heat and light.
- Conductor - but conductive than copper equal weight; By volume is 62% IACS
- Non-magnetic - can not be magnet or magnet.
- Toughness - not vulnerable to cold.
- No sparks - sparks are not caused by the current emissions.
- Fire - will not ignite or burn.
- No pollution - no emissions harmful when exposed to high heat.
- Recycling - can be melted and molded again without losing quality.
- Durable - capable of fighting for wear or break.
- Seamless - can be rolled into shape without a point or joints to leak.
- Interesting - look good by nature.
- Versatile - can be bonded, welding, brazing, soldering, or tied together.
- Flexibility - led to a wide range of skin types.
- To equipment - can be cut, drilled and tapped bending.
- Applicable to metal in general - all known metal working process can be used.
- Weakness - can probably be stated values.
- Durability - quality metal.
In response to market demand, designers and project owners. We have been entrusted. With spray paint. Received a guarantee Four floors of the like Toa, JoTun 10-30 year warranty color inside and out.
How to ensure the quality of the coating (powder coating).
1. How the color sample plate with the naked eye.
2. rag moistened wipes MEK at about 30 times the workpiece by rubbing the paint is not peeling followed.
3. The gauge film thickness of 60 microns or more and must be measured according to the specification of the polish color.
4. Cut Hindustani at the end of the workpiece. Then adhesive tape and pull the block by the colors are not as peeling tape. It works through
The anodized aluminum modern skin aluminum is durable and add beauty by controlling the production standards and the expertise of the colors, such as silver. brown and black
1. Check the surface before installation.
2. The next task is divided into three categories.
2.1 stick with a wire used for the next job is small.
2.2 equipped with a jig pegs used for the highlight color plated.
2.3 equipped with the plastic used for the large caps falling.
3. bringing down the frozen pond degreasing.
4. caustic soda, specimens were immersed for etching the surface.
5. work out well for caustic soda to remove stains from the surface milling.
6. dampened in water treatment takes about 20 minutes for each treatment.
The process of monitoring after treatment (Anodized).
1. Match colors to the workpiece surface with the naked eye.
2. Measure the thickness of the film before its release.
© 2016 Made with IT MASTER TRT