Aluminum is a soft, silvery white metal. It is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust. Aluminium Bauxite is found in combination with oxygen and other elements, and converted into metal. In the commercial and industrial term “aluminum” is usually understood to mean alloys. Aluminum rather than pure metal.
Addition of alloying elements to modify the properties and characteristics of aluminum. Such as conductivity Thermal conductivity, mechanical properties, capable of forming a strong and resistant to corrosion. Affected by combining elements mixed with aluminum, all the ingredients are in aluminum.
Aluminum is unique. Recyclable and can be recycled forever. That makes aluminum friendly. environment Industrial aluminum encompasses the following: ability, casting, extrusion, foil, sheet, refined, sheets, scrap and smelting business cycle and innovation activities of each group to influence other groups in terms of cost and availability. Material Penn Aluminum involved in aluminum extrusions.
Design principles and features aluminum are as follows:.
– Lightweight – approximately one-third of copper or steel.
– Toughness – high tensile strength of 90,000 PSI – neighboring steel.
– Efficiency – the ratio of strength to weight.
– Corrosion resistant – does not rust.
– Flexible – can be collapsed by the time pressure. And springs back to the same.
– Non-toxic – easy to clean and do not absorb bacteria.
– Light – heat and light.
– Conductor – but conductive than copper equal weight; By volume is 62% IACS
– Non-magnetic – can not be magnet or magnet.
– Toughness – not vulnerable to cold.
– No sparks – sparks are not caused by the current emissions.
– Fire – will not ignite or burn.
– No pollution – no emissions harmful when exposed to high heat.
– Recycling – can be melted and molded again without losing quality.
– Durable – capable of fighting for wear or break.
– Seamless – can be rolled into shape without a point or joints to leak.
– Interesting – look good by nature.
– Versatile – can be bonded, welding, brazing, soldering, or tied together.
– Flexibility – led to a wide range of skin types.
– To equipment – can be cut, drilled and tapped bending.
– Applicable to metal in general – all known metal working process can be used.
– Weakness – can probably be stated values.
– Durability – quality metal.